Session 2 Classes Cancelled

Due to the precautionary measures recommended by our government’s health organization in response to the Covid-19 outbreak, with heavy hearts we have decided to cancel Session 2 classes with John Gordon + Shaun McComb.
We are offering students 2 choices:
Option 1: 
Receive a full refund now.
Option 2: 
Keep current class spot for Session 3 (same class times **, beginning week of Sunday May 10 + ending week of Sunday June 21), provided that the Covid-19 precautionary measures are no longer in place. The Dirt will notify you by Monday April 27 if we have to cancel Session 3 and continue self-isolation practices. **exception is the Master Class, which will be on Thursdays beginning May 14 + ending June 18 **

Please let us know by Wednesday April 22 which option you prefer. If we haven’t heard back, we will assume that you are choosing Option 2.

Thank you for patience and your support for The Dirt – we greatly appreciate it.

Please stay safe,
John, Shaun, Britt + Cynthia

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s